Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Don't Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch

Someone once told me that I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch.  I took his advice and waited until after they'd hatched to count them, and you know what? Those little buggers practically pecked my fingers off.  That was when I decided that I really wasn't that interested in being a chicken farmer, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like this quote and others from Mark Sheldon's Dossier of Flayed Cliches? Why not wear it? All daily Flayed Cliches are now being made available as T-shirts in men's and women's sizes at Mark Sheldon's Spreadshirt store!

Note: The Flayed Cliche of the Day may not always be available until a few hours after it's been posted, so if you can't find it yet, check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment