Monday, September 20, 2010

Chip on Shoulder

Someone once told me that he suspected I had a chip on my shoulder.  I checked both of my shoulders very carefully, and found no signs of any chip crumbs, so I told him, "No, but I do have a bag of Dorritos, if you want some."  He looked at me suspiciously, then walked away.  I guess he preferred Lays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like this quote and others from Mark Sheldon's Dossier of Flayed Cliches? Why not wear it? All daily Flayed Cliches are now being made available as T-shirts in men's and women's sizes at Mark Sheldon's Spreadshirt store!

Note: The Flayed Cliche of the Day may not always be available until a few hours after it's been posted, so if you can't find it yet, check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment