Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Break a Leg

I used to date a girl who was into theatrical arts.  Before one of her shows, I wished her good luck, and she got all annoyed with me and told me that I was supposed to tell her to break a leg.  I looked at her oddly and said, "Why would I tell you to do that? If you did that, then I'd have to drive you to the hospital, you'd miss your show, you'd have to walk around on crutches for a month, and I'd have to, like, take care of you and stuff.  If you want to play doctor, that's cool, but you don't have to really break your leg for us to do that."  She stopped returning my calls after that.  Some women have strange fantasies...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like this quote and others from Mark Sheldon's Dossier of Flayed Cliches? Why not wear it? All daily Flayed Cliches are now being made available as T-shirts in men's and women's sizes at Mark Sheldon's Spreadshirt store!

Note: The Flayed Cliche of the Day may not always be available until a few hours after it's posting, so if you can't find it yet, check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment