Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blue Moon

A girl I was pursuing in college once told me that she would only go out with me in a blue moon.  I puzzled over this predicament for a while, then realized that the obvious solution was to dye her contact lenses blue.  She filed a restraining order on me.  Apparently, it just wasn't meant to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like this quote and others from Mark Sheldon's Dossier of Flayed Cliches? Why not wear it? All daily Flayed Cliches are now being made available as T-shirts in men's and women's sizes at Mark Sheldon's Spreadshirt store!

Note: The Flayed Cliche of the Day may not always be available until a few hours after it's posting, so if you can't find it yet, check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment