Friday, October 1, 2010

Don't Put All Your Eggs in One Basket

Someone once told me that I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.  I looked at him, confused, and pointed out that A) I'd already given up on chicken farming after having my fingers pecked from counting my chickens after they hatched; 2) It wasn't Easter; and III) Considering the fact that I only have two hands and one mouth, there are only so many baskets I can carry at one time, and if you can fit them all in one basket that's a lot more economical anyway.  Some people just like to make things difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like this quote and others from Mark Sheldon's Dossier of Flayed Cliches? Why not wear it? All daily Flayed Cliches are now being made available as T-shirts in men's and women's sizes at Mark Sheldon's Spreadshirt store!

Note: The Flayed Cliche of the Day may not always be available until a few hours after it's been posted, so if you can't find it yet, check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment