Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dry Run

I have mentioned previously that I used to date a girl who was involved in theatrical arts.  Well, one time when she was in the midst of rehearsals for a show, she told me that they were going to do a dry run that night.  I thought this was a rather odd thing for them to be doing, so close to the show's opening, and told her that they really should be rehearsing rather than exercising.  However, I did add that at least they were running dry, because otherwise they would risk getting sick (not to mention that they would have to look into getting the roof of the theater patched so that it didn't leak anymore).  She didn't talk to me for a week after that.  Women are strange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like this quote and others from Mark Sheldon's Dossier of Flayed Cliches? Why not wear it? All daily Flayed Cliches are now being made available as T-shirts in men's and women's sizes at Mark Sheldon's Spreadshirt store!

Note: The Flayed Cliche of the Day may not always be available until a few hours after it's been posted, so if you can't find it yet, check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment